Sunday 2 June 2013

Dress Up Mannequin

Hello!
As promised, here is the card I made last night...


I have used the All Dressed Up Framelits and some paper from the Print Poetry paper stack.


I stitched round the main panel and also through the two ribbons. I finished with a cute little flower button.

Supplies
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Paper - Print Poetry
Punch - Scallop Trim Border Punch
Ribbon - Natural Trim, Seam Binding

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges

Thanks for popping back to have a peek. I have 2 cards for tomorrow so be sure to come have a look see!


5 comments:

  1. Love all the stitching, Lizy! Thanks for sharing this with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress form cut out of the dark blue paper and I love your clever stitching! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Lizy. The stitching is perfect complement for the die image! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lizy.fab dress form and I love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous....Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts