Monday 17 June 2013

Flutterby Birthday!

Good morning :)
Here is a really quick and easy card I made in about 1 minute flat!


Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive ink, Papillon Potpourri, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches and Adorning Accents Embossing Folder...that's it!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges

Hope you have a lovely Monday :)

10 comments:

  1. Stunning quick card Lizy. I may have to pinch your idea here!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply stunning lizy.gorgeous butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful CAS design. thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely simple yet elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A card in one minute! wow that is amazing looks so good live the butterflies :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It just shows you don't have to spend ages to make a stunning card - I LOVE this one! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab-U-Lous Lizy, love this! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being a winner at Sister Act Card Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts