Wednesday 26 June 2013

New stamps, punches and colours!

Hi everyone.
Ooooh it's Wednesday...middle of the week. Is that a good thing?? Hmmm well it might be if you're in my Stampers 6 club, as my ladies' packages are due to land today, which always puts a smile on their faces, that I'm sure of! ;) 
I always like to make a little card to pop in with their goodies, and here is this month's card.


I have used the soon to be available Artisan Stamp and punch bundle along with the brand new In Colours 2013-2015.


The lovely 'frame' was created using my Simply Scored tool, which makes it so easy to get your score lines in the right place thanks to the clear overlay. The little dots were made by punching our Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock using my 2mm circle handheld punch. The panels were stamped in Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush, the latter being stamped off first for a more subtle effect.


Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Label Love
Punches - Artisan Label, 2mm circle handheld
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

There are only 2 weeks left to order your retiring items so please don't forget to place your order before it is too late!

8 comments:

  1. Your score frame is fabulous. And I love how you use the dots to make the oval shape, my eyes were drawn straight to them! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lizy, love the shape of the frames and those lovely new colours. I definitely need the new colours!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Those little dots must have taken you forever! They are so cute and add so much to your card. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous Lizy! Bet your club members were delighted! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scored border is great and I love how you incorporated the BBS & CC using the small punched circles. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scored frame!! And the dot frame is cool!! Cute card!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Lizy. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts