Sunday 16 June 2013

A Purple Wedding

Good evening!
I know I'm later than usual with my post today but I literally have not stopped all day! 

I have the card I made for the happy couple at yesterday's wedding...


When I was handed the invitation for Richard and Andrea's wedding it was wrapped with the beautiful purple ribbon you see on the card. I decided to use it as the base for their card and teamed it with Perfect Plum Designer Series Paper. For the embossed panel I used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.


I used the very simple layout from Seems a Little Sketchy for my card as I thought it was nice and elegant.
I finished the card with a few gems and die cut initials. 

Supplies
Designer Series Paper - Subtles
Stamp - Marry Me
Ink - Basic Black

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges
As You Like - Favourite papers and why (I love all the Designer Series Papers as they suit all possible occasions!
Die Cutting Divas - Purple with Pearls

Right, time for church now...hopefully I'll see you tomorrow! :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding card, Lizy! I love the rich purple and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! TFS at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I love the ribbon and bow.
    TFS with us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding card! I love the purple ribbon and that it was from their invitation! It's a fabulous card using our sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super pretty. Hope you get some down time. Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lizy, my favourite colour!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous wedding card! Love the embossing and the very pretty bow! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful and classy lizy.i love your delicate colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant, Lizy! Using the ribbon from the invitation makes it even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant and beautiful colors and image! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts