Wednesday 19 June 2013

She Believed!

Good morning!
I hope you're having a good week so far?
I had a very productive day in my craft room last night and made 2 cards! Here is one of them...


I have used the ever inspirational Feel Goods stamp set and I embossed it in Basic Black EP onto a die cut piece of DSP from the lush Print Poetry paper stack. The strips of DSP are also from Print Poetry, which I distressed using my distressing tool, and the card base is Midnight Muse. I finished with some bling!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

There are only 2 weeks left to order your retiring items so please don't forget to place your order before it is too late!


Challenges
Divas By Design - Distressing

Right I'm off to the gym then tonight I'm going to see Robbie at the Etihad with Jen...excited much?!!

See you tomorrow!


13 comments:

  1. What a great way to use that fab paper Lizy! Love the sentiments in this stamp set too. Vicky x

    PS Wouldn't you rather get an early night? I could always go instead if you like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Lizy, great sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lizy. Great sketch xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Lovely colors!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week!
    Hugs Jannhild

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super does this layout look and the sentiment is fab. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour and that DP looks really nice...... Great sentiment!

    Hope you had a lovely evening.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I love the frame you've made for the sentiment -- very clever use of the labels die with this dsp! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lizy.really stylish design and I love the sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool way to use that Print Poetry design and the sketch is awesome! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you've cut the frame from the DSP and put that wonderful sentiment in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a clever way to use that DSP! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely card with great example of distressing. Thanks for sharing at Divas for Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, the sentiment is great! Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week!

    Hugs,

    Mirella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts