Monday 24 June 2013

Hello!

Good morning!
How are you? Glad it's Monday? After the weather we've had this weekend, I think we need a bright and breezy card to cheer us up!


I have used the awesome new Mosaic Madness stamps and punch to match, soon to be available in the new catalogue, as a bundle too! :)


I also used the Modern Mosaic EF for the background. Isn't the embossing so clean and crisp?
The colours are 2 from the new In Colours; Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush. I think you'll see me using these a lot as I love them! The sentiment is from the new Happy Day set. As you can see from the picture above, I cut away the edge of my card blank and added the punched shapes to the edge.


Are you wondering how I made this sentiment banner? Well I used the Mosaic punch! How? Well it's easy really...

Simply insert your card as shown below, and punch.


Then remove and turn the paper round again and punch.


Et voila! One label :)


Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Happy Day, Mosaic Madness
Ink - Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Embossing - Modern Mosaic EF
Punch - Mosaic

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

There are only 2 weeks left to order your retiring items so please don't forget to place your order before it is too late!

Challenges

Thanks so much for popping by...I'm going to work now, as I'm sure you are too! See you tomorrow with more new sneaky peekies! ;)


10 comments:

  1. Fabby card hun...stop teasing! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so striking lizy.gorgeous design and I love the embossing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat way to design the front of your card! Very nice! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Very clean and fab colors too! And I like how you adapted the punch to make the sentiment banner. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Lizy. Love how you made the label. Love the new colours too.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Loving those beautiful colors and your design.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the effect of an all white card with a pop of color just in the edge. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! I adore the embossing!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun edge on your card! Love how you made the coordinating label too. Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! I love that shape! and the little bit of color on the edge! Just perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts