Wednesday 12 June 2013

Last One!

Hello!
Here is my final card from my big commission order.


I have used Serene Silhouettes again, this time stamped onto a panel cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.


Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Designer Paper - Neutrals, Parkers Patterns
Stamp - Serene Silhouettes
Ink - Basic Black
Framelits- Apothecary Accents
Embossing - Woodgrain EF
Other - Paper Piercing Essentials Pack

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges
Totally Papercrafts - Punches and Dies

Thanks for stopping by today :)


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love how it turned out with our sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lizy, all of these Father's Day cards are wonderful! This is one of my favorite sets and I love the way you've made each card unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.beautiful design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting paper and image! Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy~
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts