Monday 3 June 2013

Cheers!

Good morning! 
Here is one of the cards I made at the crafty afty(noon) at Jen's yesterday...


This one is made using the fab and fun Happy Hour stamp set. I coloured it using my Stampin' Write markers to blend in the colours before stamping to create a 'cocktail' effect.


I scored a line for a 'shelf' using my Simply Scored tool and used Polka Dot Parade for the background paper. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Basic Gray, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - Polka Dot Parade
Stamps - Happy Hour, Oh, Hello
Ink - Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Other - Simply Scored

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges


Hope you like this card...pop back later today for one I am really excited about using the stunning Swallowtail stamp!

Bye for now

9 comments:

  1. Great card Lizy. Love the colours you've used, nice and bright.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy
    Fabulous card... Love that stamp set...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a real holiday feel about this bright card Lizy - in fact with all this sunshine as well I feel like getting the suitcases out! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this adorable....you have used the colors beautifully!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Love how you paper pieced the cocktails! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lizy.i love your design and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card. those drinks look so appealing. Want to sip one now. Very creative to use the score line as a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, Thanks for playing with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love how you scored the shelf.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts