Friday 27 May 2011

Butterfly Invitations

Hey all!
Oh my goodness! I have had such an incredibly busy week this week and so have not had any time for crafting! Oh except for some wedding invitations. My friend Nikki called me in a stress on Tuesday night because her evening invitations had arrived but they were extremely badly made! So Lizy to the rescue LOL! I have had to carefully pull them apart, save what I can, which was nothing to be honest except the ribbon and gems and remake them! So here they are! And as they have butterflies on them, I thought I would use them as my last entry into LIM Butterflies challenge......

Now I will be honest.......the design isn't mine but I have spent the last 2 days making them and I still have 20 to go! I'm also entering them into Flutterby Wednesday's CAS challenge.
Hope you like them! Hope to be somewhat back to normal next week :D
Lizy x

8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! I feel a CASE coming on for sure! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Lizy to the rescue - your friend must be sooooooooooooooo grateful that you were willing and able to step in at the last moment and rescue the badly made invites in to such lovely ones - FAB

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you could come to the rescue for your friend, sure she was too!
    they look FAB
    Thanks so much [knew you;d enter again lol]
    Diva LIM mandi
    less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just lovely!! I like the printed ribbon too (saved from the old ones?) You've done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely - so delicate.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a good friend. The cards are beautiful.
    my card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful invitations...love the design. Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts