Monday 2 May 2011

Let's Play!

Hey again!
Well my crafting day resulted in only 1 more card I'm afraid, but it was from printing to colouring to building the card......not a pre-prepared image so that took some time!

This super cute image is one I have used before from Pixie Dust Studios, available here. I have coloured him in with Promarkers (Holly, Pine, Forest Green, Yellow, Primrose, Gold, True Blue, China Blue, Blue Pearl, Black, Cool Grey 5,4), cut him out by cutting round the largest die from Nesties Labels 12 and mounting onto various coloured pieces of card from my scrap box, finishing with some random green ribbon! The circle is also coloured with a Promarker (Pumpkin).
I am entering this card into the following challenges......
Pixie Dust - Let's Play
Passion For Promarkers - Prehistoric
Sketch Saturday - Week 153 sketch

Thanks for looking and hope you like it! :)
Lizy x

5 comments:

  1. stunning card lizy.i love your fun dinosaur and great colours and design.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Dino card Lizy, such an adorable image, thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers this week.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Love the little dragon, and your colouring is great.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy, what a brilliant card. I love the cute dino and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I apologise for my late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts