Monday 9 May 2011

WOW take 2!

Hi LIMettes!
Well this Monday morning is very bright, if a little breezy so I think I will take Keiran to Queen's Park in Bolton this afternoon......after I've made a couple of cards ;)

I am able to blog again thanks to the wonderful Jen for lending me her Netbook! So with that in mind, I woke up this morning with an idea for another WOW card for the challenge at Less Is More......

I hope the pictures show all the detail.......I cut out the largest of Nesties Labels 16, embossed it with Sizzix Flowers, Stars & Swirls folder and added the 3 Joy butterflies, embellished with a few pearls and gems. I used the de-bossed side of the panel as I felt the embossed side took the glory away from the butterflies. I added tiny nail art pearls (from Poundland!) to the dotted swirls to add some colour and texture difference.

I hope all those pearls don't make it too 'more' and less 'less'!
Lizy x

15 comments:

  1. This is absolutely splendid Lizy

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card very stylish and pretty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Lizy, what a kind friend you have to lend you the notebook!
    I love the pearls on this one... I'm a pearl kinda gal!
    Beautiful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every bit as lovely as the first and so different have to admire those of you who are so good and natural with the CAS style you make it look effortless. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous butterflies, and I love that embossed frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - love the texture and pretty pearls on the butterflies. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card for the LIM challenge! I love the pearls and pretty texture. TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is magical! I love all the delicate debossing and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous card Lizy
    Poundland pearls indeed!! how FAB
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful butterflies, gorgeous card, love it:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card - love the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love those butterflies.
    Hug Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lizy, all your cards are wonderful - but, for me, this one is just perfect. You've got so much detail in it. Stunning! Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts