Tuesday 24 May 2011

More flutterings!

Good evening all!
Well I got all upset again today because my laptop went funny on me again to the point that I decided to give in and just buy a new one! So there was me, thinking I'd got a bargain, but by the time I'd had to but this key code and that internet protection, it had bumoed the price up by £100! Anyway, imagine how excited I was to open it up and get started, only to discover that I'd been given the wrong one! So now I have to traipse into town again tomorrow to change it! So back to my 'baby' I go. And here I am, on 'baby', at work posting the couple of cards I made today......


I used my new cArt-us butterfly stamps and stamped them with some Versacolour ink pads, then cut them out. For the first I added it to the aperture card and added a stamped swirl ovelapping the aperture. I finished with a little pink glitter and the sentiment, which was in mind after emailing Jan a couple of times today. So this one's for you Jan......I hope things are ok :)

For the second card I attached the butterflies with a little silicone glue under each wing to stop them from being flattened onto the card. The sentiment is LOTV and I finished with a few gems to carry the sentiment to the boldest butterfly. In my head, that was to signify the highest and boldest butterfly is the fulfilled dream!

These have (obviously) been made to enter into LIM - butterflies challenge

Hope you like!
Lizy x

8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy
    What a pain regarding the laptop, nothing seems to be straightforward nowadays! Hope it's easily sorted tomorrow
    Your cards are FAB, I love the flutter one!
    Gorgeous colours, great CAS
    Thanks as always
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, and such pretty colours. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so soft and delicate. Fab design. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are very pretty!! I love the flutter of butterflies and LOVE the colors...wonderful butterflies, too:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very beautiful, nice and sweet,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the tall cards, the depth the square gives and such great colours - all wonderful.
    Sarah at 219

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty colors...cute cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts