Sunday 15 May 2011

Little Cupcake!

Good afternoon all!
The card I am about to show has been inspired by a single ribbon bow that I took off a lovely box of Thornton's chocolatres I received last night from a good friend.......it is the first card I have made where I actually had the card all laid out except for the image, but even then I knew which image I was going to use! This was thanks to a coupleof challenges......
I Love Promarkers - Pink & Brown
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
LOTV - Ribbons and bows


 The image is from LOTV and I coloured her in with Promarkers (Hot Pink, Cocktail Pink, Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Pastel Pink, Almond, Putty, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Warm Grey5)  and my Copic blender pen. I chalked the background with some brown  to give it an antique effect. I was going for an all round antique look with this card as I thought the colour combo lent itself well to that. The background circle is Nesties Eyelets circle, the strip of brown is a Martha Stewart punch and all the card is from my stash. Oh and of course the bow is from the delicious box of choccies!

Hope you like it!
Lizy x

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card , lovely colouring Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week - Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy, this is stunning :)
    I love that you have replaced the embellies with the ribbon it really works so well.
    You've coloured that cute LOTV image perfectly too *claps*
    Thank you for joining in with us this week over at sketch saturday,
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card. I love the subtle colouring. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo that bow is delicious, as is your card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts