Tuesday 10 May 2011

Cars!

Here is another card I've just made......

I have made this to enter 2 challenges...
Little Claire - Sketch
I Love Promarkers - Song Title (Gary Newman- Cars)

The image is from Little Claire, one of the digi ones, and I've coloured it with Promarkers (Poppy, Berry, Red, True Blue, Cool Grey1, 4, 5,Black). I then simply mounted it onto an 8x8 card with various scrap pieces of paper from my Scraps box. The sentiment is from a Dovecraft sentiments stamp set.

TFL,
Lizy x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Little Claires. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy, love this fab card, reminds me of The Italian Job. Perfect for any male. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite songs - and I have seen Gary Numan live so many times! :D lol.

    Great card, fab song choice and a really original and fun card.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts