Saturday 28 May 2011

Fancy Fold Art Deco Birthday

Good evening!
I have a had a lovely crafting day today while Keiran spent the day with his Daddy! I have made a couple of cards for friends of mine, including this one for my friend's birthday in a couple of weeks.



The image is from one of Debbi Moore's fabulous cd's and so is the paper. The sentiment and the boxes were printed from my pc and the gems are from my stash.

I'm entering it into Ohh La La - Fancy Folds challenge

I hope Gemma doesn't come looking before her birthday!
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a striking card lovely image and papers
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, took a close up peek to see how you had achieved the headdress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts