Monday 2 May 2011

New Home!

Afternoon all!
Well I'm still in shock from winning at Less Is More I think! But I have the day to myself and I am having a craft day! Before I have to work at 5.30pm that is. This week off has gone so fast!
Anyway, I was rooting through my My Craft Studio cd's last night as it's been a while since I've used anything off them and I came across this delightful image!

So I decided it would make a lovely 'New Home' card. Which I may just send to myself as I have just signed for another year in my lovely house, after some doubt whether I would be able to after Keiran's Dad and I split up. I am now a VERY happy bunny! :-D
The image was off MCS Countryside Garden cd, and I just added text, and altered the colours to match. Once printed, I trimmed the corners with my new inverted punch, layered it onto blue card, and then my DL card blank. Nice and simple! I am of course entering this into the LIM Lucky dip - Thank your/Congrats challenge.

Ok time for lunch then more cardmaking..... :D
Lizy x

24 comments:

  1. Fab card! Wonderful news for you Lizy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win and well deserved . Love your card and perfect for the occasion. Look forward to visiting you again.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card and congratulations to you the signing of your house and the Winning of this great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and pretty colours and CONGRATULATIONS to being able to stay in your home too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous image. Congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and congrats on your win

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy, Gorgeous image and card, and a great reason to celebrate, good for you:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well deserved winner Lizy
    Super image, so trendy
    Love the layout
    Continued thanks
    Div aLIM
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Lizy! Love the image and so appropriate for a new home card. So glad you can stay in your house! Well done on your win too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable! Love that little image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the bird houses, congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Lizy, congrats on winning last month. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely one Lizy... I hope you'll continue to be very happy in your house!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card Lizy Congrats on your win
    Love Posh x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great Lizy and congratulations on your win! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your win and love those funky houses. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this cute birdhouse image! How lovely that you've been able to sign up for more time in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a great news week in your house, congrats on your LIM win.
    Fab card as usual:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What darling images...very cute card!~

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a super card, those birdhouses are so cute! Congratulations on your win :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful idea for a new home card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet card! Congrats on your win, too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful and unique card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts