Monday 16 May 2011

My first double twisted easel...love it! :)

Hello from work!

I'm currently eating my tea (homemade lasagne and salad!) so I thought I would post one or two of the other cards I have made today......


This has been made for a very special little girl's Baptism in two weeks. The image is LOTV and I've coloured it using the free shimmer paints from on of the mags this month. The papers are Love Letters paperstack and the embellies are all Dunelm Mill...the cross has been coloured pink with Antique Pink Promarker as it was yellow. I used Nesties to cut the shapes.
I am particularly proud of this card.......every now and then I make a card I wouldn't change and this is one of them!

Hope you like it too! :) I am entering into the following challenges......
Ooh La La - Fancy Folds
Totally Gorjuss - Not Square

Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful card ,you have inspired me to have a go at this shape,i bet the lucky recipient adores this card
    thabks for joining us at ollcb and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card the image is gorgeous love the colour too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts