Hello from work!
I'm currently eating my tea (homemade lasagne and salad!) so I thought I would post one or two of the other cards I have made today......
This has been made for a very special little girl's Baptism in two weeks. The image is LOTV and I've coloured it using the free shimmer paints from on of the mags this month. The papers are Love Letters paperstack and the embellies are all Dunelm Mill...the cross has been coloured pink with Antique Pink Promarker as it was yellow. I used Nesties to cut the shapes.
I am particularly proud of this card.......every now and then I make a card I wouldn't change and this is one of them!
Hope you like it too! :) I am entering into the following challenges......
Ooh La La - Fancy Folds
Totally Gorjuss - Not Square
Lizy x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
oh what a beautiful card ,you have inspired me to have a go at this shape,i bet the lucky recipient adores this card
ReplyDeletethabks for joining us at ollcb and good luck
tracey x
What a beautiful card the image is gorgeous love the colour too
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi