Friday 6 May 2011

Congratulations on the bump!

Morning everyone!
Well it has finally rained, which means I don't have to do anything in the garden today, and I don't have to feel guilty for staying inside crafting......YAY! :D

Ok so here is my final entry for this week into Less Is More - Congrats/Thank You challenge. I am also entering it into Ladybug Crafts - Going Dotty and Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes


I have used this image quite a few times......mainly to give to friends but this one is to put on my stall tomorrow. The image is Lola Rose 'Blooming' from Pink Petticoat and I just love it! I have coloured her with Promarkers, mounted her onto Swiss Dots embossed Coredinations card and sanded it, the onto a 6x6 card. The sentiment is from my trusty Papermania set and the flower is a Marrianne Creatables one, with a pink pearl added for 'girliness'. I usually colour the bootees in the colour of the expected baby, or leave them white if unknown.

Hope you like......off to make a boy's card now for Pixie Cottage challenge!
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. Wow what a lovely image and you did such a lovely job with the colours too

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gem Lizy!
    Thanks once more!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous pastel shades - love the embossing
    Thanks for joining in my dotty challenge at Ladybugs crafts ink
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lizy, love that image. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB card Lizy
    Superb colouring
    Continued thanks
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colours and image. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful and gorgeous project, Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute image and love the simplicity of the card. Thanks for joining in this week at LCI!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts