Sunday 22 May 2011

Golden Butterfly

Hello all!
Well I have missed everyone! I have had a very busy week with lots going on so I haven't had time to make any cards at all! With the exception of some Birthday invitations but Ishall post them another day.

So this week over at Less Is More, the wonderfully talented Chrissie and Mandi have given the LIMettes a real treat! The challenge is a theme...Butterflies!! Awsome! :D I have so many butterfly things to use so I suspect I will be showing my face a few times this week! Anyway, here is the card I have very quickly put together just now...

I have used one of the very popular Marianne Creatables butterflies and cut it out in Holographic gold foil card. I have then used one of my Inkalicious flourish stamps, black Stazon and heat embossed with purple WOW embossing powder. The same for the sentiment. Very simple really.
Sorry this is so short and sweet...I am extremely tired and quite run down so I'm off to bed now and hope I feel better tomorrow!

Goodnight all!
Lizy x

17 comments:

  1. beautiful card!! that butterfly is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy Very clever use of the butterfly matching it with the flourish stamp. Lovely. sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous butterfly! I would SO love to have that die!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is so beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marianne dies are so beautiful so you can't really go wrong using this for a quick card. Very elegant card.

    Sorry to hear you are tired and i hope you feel much better very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lizy
    Love the simplicity, that butterfly looks stunning
    Hope you feel more refreshed today
    Thank you for your loyalty
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a stunningly beautifull card jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card and the flourish and butterfly are just lovely together

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful goldern butterfly, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning butterfly card Lizy. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love! :) Awesome die and super card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lizy
    Fabby card ....love it
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous butterfly and I love the flourish.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is just lovely! Gorgeous butterfly by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE your butterfly...the flourish is perfect...lovely:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts