Wednesday 18 May 2011

Embossed clock

Hello!
Well I have had a couple of very busy days that have left me a bit too tired to do much in the way of crafting, so today Ihad a little spark of  an idea, just before my friend arrived. SO here it is......
The embossing folder is the same Creative Expressions-Time one I used on one of my White on White challenges. I rubbed the inside de-bossed half with Ink It Up!-Teddy Bear and embossed onto an A6 card blank. I embossed another piece so I could cut out the hands which I attached with a brad. I didn't put a sentiment because I don't think there is room for one!
I am entering this into LIM-Embossing challenge, of course!

:Lizy x

13 comments:

  1. waw,, works very good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card (very Tim Holtz) love the hands on your clock face too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea Lizy, it 's a really interesting effect! Love the colouring of this card.
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! Love the way you used the ink. x
    http://thecraftycat.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you put this card together, well done ,very effective:O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lizy love the colour too..

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy
    this is Gorgeous ....love it ....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my fav of yours this week Lizy
    so original
    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOO I love this effect of inking embossing folders but never tried it before. Your card is brilliant :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness,this is sooooo brilliant! I love it,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card easy to see why you return to that folder its smashing. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like this one Lizy. Love all the bits of the clocks and the moving hands. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts