Wednesday 18 May 2011

My first DT card!

Hello all!
Well here is my first DT card for the brand new challenge blog Crafting For All Seasons where the first challenge is Anything Goes! And that means ANYTHING! Scrapbook page, tag, card, altered art......just let your imagination run wild! Our sponsor for this challenge is


They have some wonderful Digi Stampsso please go and have a look! The prize is 5 Digis of your choice!

I have chosen to use one of their images for my card......

This is Kitty and Sweet Bird though I removed the bird as it didn't fit with what I wanted to do. The DP is Love Letters, the lace is from my stash and I used an eylet circle Nestie for the sentiment. All mounted on a 6x6 black card blank and finished with a gem 'tiara' and collar and glossy accents to'brighten' the eyes!

Hope you like and please do go see the other DT cards and projects......they are stunning!

And good luck with the challenge!
Lizy x

6 comments:

  1. That cat looks so at home on the pink background Lizy, love this card. Great to be up and running at last. Look forward to seeing more of your fab work. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card from you - enjoy your time on this Design Team

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lizy, love the cat xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizy, such a sweet card! Love the design and colors you used! Thank you for helping me get the blog up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is simply adorable!!! Fabulous image and just a darling card. Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzy, I took time to scroll down your blog and I am amazed by those beautiful cards you are making! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts