This card was made for a little girl's 1st birthday. The image is Rosie with Cake from Lili of the Valley and I coloured it with my trusty promarkers. I matted it with Nestabilities Labels Ten, added some ribbon, swirls and card candy and finished with the number 1 and her name, cut out with my Craft Robo. I have entered this card into A Spoon Full of Sugar Birthday Wishes challenge
Thanks for looking
Lizy x
Monday, 28 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x