Hey LIMettes!
Ok this is my second entry into the LIM challenge this week. I'm going to send it to a special person I'm missing just now ;)
Like my previous entry, I have coloured this with shimmer paints and watercolour pencils. The stamp was a freebie from a magazine.
Hope you like it, and I may be back later this week with another entry! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
Hi Lizy,
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet stamp, this sweety says more than a thousand words :-)
Lins ;-)
Absolutely fantastic Lizy
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"
such a sweet card, love it.
ReplyDeleteHi Lizy I LOVE your card. Fantastic job on it. Good luck with the challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteAHH What a cutie lovely images and pretty colouring.
ReplyDeleteMarie
You seem to have acquired quite a lot of super stamps from magazines Lizy! This is a terrific one and so is the card!
ReplyDeleteThanks again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
What a sweet image and beautifully coloured too - like a vintage illustration from a children's book.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is just ADORABLE - so cute
ReplyDeleteKathyk
What an adorable image Lizy, just too cute!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Awwww....how sweet...what an adorable card:)!!!
ReplyDeleteAww this is just so cute! Lovely card :o) Lisa x
ReplyDelete