Saturday 27 June 2015

A Butterfly Easel card

Good morning to my lovely followers!
This morning I have a lovely easel card to show you which we made at my craft class a couple of weeks ago, but I hadn't got round to posting it until now...

We used the largest die from the Butterfly Thinlits to die cut the butterfly from the centre of a piece of card. We then simply matted and layered the card onto another piece, sandwiching some DSP between them.


We then stuck just the middle of the butterfly down back in position in it's negative and left the wings lifted for dimension. The card was finished with a strip of DSP, some Crochet Trim and a sentiment from Butterfly Basics, punched with the Large Scalloped Oval.

My lovely ladies really enjoyed making this card, along with the others we made that night. If you would like to join our friendly group, please do get in touch...we'd love to see you there!








5 comments:

  1. I bet all the ladies were impressed with their's, it's such a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Easel card, love the butterfly die, with the DSP behind looks fabulous.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous card I love the butterfly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I look at this card, the more I fall in love with it. It's so beautiful I think I'll have to make one just for me. thank you for your inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts