Friday 3 February 2017

It's Friday!!

Well we've all made it through to Friday! Yay!
Today I have one more card using the Beautiful You stamp set. I was clearing up my desk yesterday and found this image laying there, already coloured, so this is how I used it...

I've kept my card simple but added a little texture with the Softly Falling EF, (looks a bit like rain, I thought!), and I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out my image.

I may see you over the weekend, but in case I don't I hope you have a good one and I hope to see you next week!

(PS. don't forget to choose your free Sale-A-Bration items, then go place your £45+ orders to redeem them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts