Sunday 27 January 2013

Remembering Mum #1

Good evening!
I have had a lovely afternoon crafting with Jen, and here is one of the cards I have made. The theme was an idea requested by a friend of mine as she struggles to find cards to place on her parent's graves at special times of the year. So this one is for her Mum for Mother's Day...


I coloured the Flowering Flourishes stamp with my Stampin' Write Markers before stamping, giving a very subtle effect, which is just what I was looking for with this card. I mounted the panel onto Wisteria Wonder card. The sentiment is computer generated.


I finished with a few of the tiny butterflies from Embosslits Beautiful Wings.

Supplies used on this card
Cardstock - Whisper White
Inks (Markers) - Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder
Stamps - Flowering Flourishes
Ribbon - Ruffled Edge Wisteria Wonder

Challenges



If you would like to order any of the items I used, and receive free Sale-A-Bration items for every £45 you spend, please do contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com


Also, if you would like to join my next Stampers 6 club, please get in touch...the next one will be starting in March, with still enough time to get your Sale-A-Bration items!

Time for a cuppa, catch up on Stella and some homemade Christmas cake and Stilton! Mmmmm! :)



10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, that's a gorgeous stamp set and works perfectly with your butterflies. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Lizy! I love the subtle colors on a field of white, and the stamped images are perfect with that greeting. I bet Mum loves it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lizy, love the colours. A really elegant card.

    You are so lucky to still have homemade Christmas cake. Mine is all gone. I used a gluten free recipe so my younger daughter could have some and gave her 1/4 of it and 1/4 to her sister so that we wouldn't have to eat so much lol! I love fruit cake, yummm!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful and beautiful card for your friend....love the soothing color you used! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and elegant card Lizy. Thank you for joining in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your wonderful card
    you used so bright colors, which fit perfectly to the ribbon

    xxxAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea and a beautiful card to remember a loved one. Soft colors and subtle stamping are just perfect...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful, feminine card, and with such lovely use of white on white layering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so elegantly attractive. Once I see a well-made card like that I have to look at more of the blog. Inspiring.

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lizy, what a perfect card. Clean and simple lines, soft colors and all that white space help to really focus on that fabulous sentiment. Great use of the sketch. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts