Saturday, 5 March 2011
Mmm...Cupcakes!
Pastel colours...that's the challenge over at 'Less is More' this week. So I sat looking through my stamps, papers, flowers and finally came up with this cute cupcake card! The stamp was free with the DoCrafts mag last month. I ditched the promarkers for a change and reverted back to my trusty watercolour pencils (which I got from the pound shop!) I very simply coloured the image as I felt this particular design didn't need to be over fussy.
This is probably the simplest and quickest card I have ever made, but I like it! I hope you do too :)
Have a great weekend crafting, blogging or whatever you're doing. I'm off to spend it with my my gorgeous Son and my Mum and Dad in Huddersfield!
Lizy x
Labels:
Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...
This is really sweet Lizy!
ReplyDeleteGreat Clean and Simple style!
Thanks for joining us and we'll see you next week.
Chrissie
"Less in More"
Yummy!! Liz your card is beautiful!! xx
ReplyDeleteHi Lizy
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, that stamped image is FAB
Thanks so much for joining us
mandi
"LEss is More"
Lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteWHat a great card and love those cupcakes...
ReplyDeleteAnne
Oh this is so sweet !! I love your card simple but very pretty
ReplyDeleteHugs Susie Sugar xx
A Plain and simple card, but its a yummy one...
ReplyDeleteCute
Babs x
You said it, mmm cupcakes - what a yummy card!
ReplyDeletesimple card, but very pretty and effective - likey
ReplyDeleteMmmm, yum! Fabby image!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, lovely cupcakes. I work at a poundshop and have seen these watercolour pencils but thought they`d be no good. Might have to grab some now.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
Cor, wish I'd thought to use these stamps for this challenge! You've done a great job.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sandra
Lizy, this is a great birthday card! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely card and like what you have done with your pencils.
ReplyDeleteMaureen..........x
Oh! yes I like it, more than that it's GREAT.
ReplyDeleteI love your card your water colours are fab xxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card. The pastels are perfect on the image. Really CAS; love it.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Love this xx Jan
ReplyDeleteLovely cupcakes on your very pretty card
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Lizy- the soft colours are great for this stamp!! :)
ReplyDeletehugs, Rachel x
Good choice of image and colours, lovely card and a cute message. Huddersfield is about 15 mins from me.
ReplyDeleteKath x
I love the subtle colours you've used and the composition is spot on too x
ReplyDeleteI love you card, the image and colours are great. I really feel like a cake now :0) Jo x
ReplyDeletelove your cupcakes and the sentiment
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable collection of cupcakes. They look good enough to eat! Sweet and simple.
ReplyDeleteDelightfully CAS and yummy too! Warmest wishes, Lesley
ReplyDeleteI love the clean-ness of this card - and who wouldn't love that gorgeous image?!
ReplyDeletePerfect CAS card. I have those stamps must get them out!
ReplyDeleteLinbyx
sweet card
ReplyDeleteali x