This one is for the LOTV challenge this week... Say It With Flowers.
The really cute image is Spring Bunny With Daffodils. Well Daffs are one of my favourite flowers so I couldn't resist when I saw this challenge! I coloured it in with Promarkers (Cool Greys 4,3,1, Baby Pink, Pear Green, Meadow Green, Gold, Pumpkin, Yellow & Blender). I cut it out with my largest circle Nestie, and matted onto a green Scalloped circle Nestie. The green and yellow papers are from my stash, as is the ribbon. The faux stitching was added with a rollerball pen as I don't have any fineliners. The flower embellishments are from The Works bookshop. (It's amazing the crafty stuff they have cheap in there!)
Well this has really got me into the spring mood! (Even if the weather is absolutely horrid!)
Well I really must get to work on Sarah's card... And then to work! So maybe see you later! :)
Lizy x
Thursday, 10 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...
Such a lovely card! Love the simple neat look of it and the lovely soft colors! Beautifully colored image too!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Iulia
Lizy, your card is beautiful! I love that ribbon and the springy yellow!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena