Yay finally managed to enter a challenge today! I've had such a hectic couple of days with allsorts going on but I have managed to create this card for 2 purposes...firstly, and most importantly, it is for an order for a little boy's 4th Birthday. Secondly, it's for the Sketch Saturday Challenge #148. As I was making it, I decided to try to use a sketch challenge, just to pull the card together. And I really like how it's turned out!
The image is a colouring page found on Google which I printed onto super smooth card and coloured with my Promarkers. The sentiments are printed with Executive in Wordart and stretched (alot!). The background paper is all from my scrap box, yay me! I didn't have any orange so I coloured some yellow paper with my Pumpkin Promarker! The only 'new' card I used is the 6x6in card blank which I made from some red A4 card. I know the sketch is suppose to have 3 embellishments in the bottom right corner, but I wanted the name on the card and that was the only place it looked right!
Thanks for looking and hopefully see you tomorrow! :)
Lizy x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...
what a lovely card well done jenniexx
ReplyDeleteMy lad would have loved this when he was 4, he was such a huge BTB fan. This card is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
Jo xx