Morning everyone and Happy April Fools Day! Has anyone fallen for anything daft yet today? I've not seen the news so I don't know what this year's joke is...
Well it is Friday so I thought I'd have one last go at the Less Is More Sketch Challenge for this week. I have, so far, created 3 different versions of the sketch, so here is the 4th. This one is rotated and flipped!
The flower is one of Mei Flower's designs that I learnt in Harrogate and thought I would give it a try myself. It is technically easy to do, just quite fiddly! I have mounted this flower into a brooch mount and mounted it to the card using a sticky pad...that way it can be taken off and worn! The sentiment is free from a random mag ages ago and it's printed in silver Encore ink.
Hope you like...now off to finish cross stitching this card...
Lizy x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...
Hi again Lizy
ReplyDeleteI saw this technique at the NEC, looks pretty, but, fiddly gets on me nerves hehe
FAB card, I adore baby pink, it;s my FAV colour so you can't go wrong for me!
Super entry.....WWO 4th!
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"
How pretty is this! lovely xx
ReplyDeleteWow, that flower is gorgeous, and how lovely that it can be detached and worn as a brooch. Fab take on the sketch. Lynne x
ReplyDeleteReally pretty Lizy!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you loved the sletch this week!
Chrissie
LIM
Gorgeous card Lizy - l bought the thread at Harrogate too but yet to use it x Susan x
ReplyDeleteOh this is so pretty and very elegant looking x
ReplyDelete