Hey blogger and LIMettes! ;)
I love that we have a name over at Less is More! I have had a couple of hectic day sos I've been unable to blog but I'm back! Here is my 'first' entry into LIM Sentiment Focus Challenge
This is a tough challenge for me but I gave it a go! I will try a couple more over the week, I'm sure! The sentiment is printed in Adorable and the backround is a Google image. I spent a while trying to place them together to look right before I was happy with it. I printed it straight onto thick white super smooth card and finished with 3 gems.
Hope it's CAS enough...
Lizy x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
-
Good morning LIMettes! Well I'm not as early as planned with my entry into the Less Is More-Sketch challenge this week, due to waking ...
Beautiful card Lizy and an equally beautiful sentiment
ReplyDeletethank you
LIMette Lizy!
mandi
Less is More
This is really effective Lizy. It's amazing to see what everyone comes up with each week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative bunch!
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Lizy, your card is lovely, the sentiment is beautiful. Hugs Rita xx
ReplyDeleteI love how you have put this together, fab sentiment xx
ReplyDeleteI really like this, it's beautiful. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteWonderful in everyway xx Jan
ReplyDeleteLoving what you've done - that sentiment is fab
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea - looks fab! Lisa x
ReplyDeleteLizy....WOW! Super creative...and gorgeous! Love the sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteA great idea and lovely card.Hugs x ChrisB
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing, I think you got the background just right - beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLinbyx
Impressed with your background, fab sentiment.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card:-)
So effective, love it
ReplyDeleteAli x
Wow this is completely different. Great job. x
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful. I do like the image very much indeed, and the sentiment is lovely. Fab!
ReplyDeleteHello there, beautiful card and a very special greeting, love it! Thank you for your very kind comments:0) xxx
ReplyDeletesuper super stunning!!!
ReplyDeletevery special card, striking!
ReplyDeleteSmashing card Lizy.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
Lovely and beautiful card!
ReplyDelete