Here are another couple of cards I've made for the LIM Off Centre challenge with some other stamps I picked up in Preston.
This is another fantastic set this time by Papermania. There are several fab vintage cars in the set and each comes with it's own name stamp too! I decided just to plainly stamp these images and not colour them in, mainly because I need to practice with them! However, I do rather like the plain stamping...it gives a little class I feel.....
Hmmm anyway I'm off to try and comment on loads of posts, then get an early night for the wedding of the decade....got the Bucks Fizz chilling....
Lizy x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
-
Good morning LIMettes! Well I'm not as early as planned with my entry into the Less Is More-Sketch challenge this week, due to waking ...
More great stuff LIzy.. I'll be watching tv all day tomorrow I expect!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!
BLESS THEM BOTH!
Chrissie
That second one is perfect Lizy
ReplyDeleteJust super
Thanks so much
mandi
Diva LIM
Less is Mor
What great mens card Lizy :-) I agree, very classy.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
These are wonderful...they look great without colour! Ruth :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous CAS cards Lizy - love the car images - ideal for the menfolk! Thanks for popping by and leaving a comment - I really appreciate it. Enjoy your Bucks Fizz and the Wedding tomorrow. I shall be watching too - I do hope the sun shines for them. Hugs, Sylvia xx
ReplyDeleteWhat great stamps!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Lizy, I especially love the cat one you did earlier xx Jan
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE your Porsche card - so classic and stunning. x
ReplyDelete