Here is my 2nd card for this evening...I decided to do an easter card, as it is fast approaching!
I have used the very cute Spring Bunny With Eggs stamp from LOTV and coloured it with Cool Greys 1,2,3,5, Pastel Pink, Blossom, Orchid, Lavender, Antique Pink, Pear Green, Yellow, Shale and Blender. The paper is from a stack I picked up in Holland, the ribbon is from Habiknit, and the flower embellishment was made using a die cutting set from Creatables. I trimmed a few of the flowers off the tucked under ends of the ribbons and scattered them around to finish. Oh and a wee touch of cotton wool for his little bobtail!
I've entered this card into the following challenges...
The Pixie Cottage- Easter and/or Sketch
Passion For Promarkers - Food and Drink
Scrapbook Sisters - Easter Animals
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Thanks for looking and Happy Easter card making! :)
Lizy x
Wednesday, 9 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...
Super Easter card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)
That's very pretty and cute....
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing at the pixie cottage
hugs
Sadia
Thanks for joining us at PfP with your beautiful card. Tha image is sooo cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs :o)
This is just so cute. Thank you for sharing your Easter project with The Pixie Cottage this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tanya
Adorable cute card.
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
gorgeous card lizy.beautiful colours and details and i love the sweet image.
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us this week at PFP :D
xx coops xx
Hi Lizy, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "food & drink" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeletethis is just gorgeous,beautiful image and wonderful detail, bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love cherylx
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs Ida
What a sweet little bunny card! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!