Hello bloggers and fellowess cardmakers!
I hope you've al had a good day? I have, again spent the afternoon gardening...I have created more planting borders, weeded a bedding patch so I can now see what is supposed to be growing there, and planted some (hopefully) summer flowering bulbs. All in all another productive day!
After a refreshing shower, I found time to make this next card with an image (Baby Blanket from LOTV) I had already coloured sometime ago and some papers from Sweet Owl paper stack and Pink Petticoat.
I used some lace I picked up from my local Habiknit store for about 20p for 2 or 3 metres! I finished the card with 3 gradiated pearls I got half price from Hobbycraft last week. The sentiment is a stamp from a Sizzix baby set (Special Delivery)
I am entering this card into two challenges...
Totally Gorjuss - Challenge #71 Pearls & Lace
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Challenge #143 Sketch by Sonja
Although I love the CAS card style I have recently discovered, it was nice to challenge myself a little with this card...the sketch looked simple enough but it was actually quite tough trying to find 3 papers that complemented not only the image but each other too. But I got there in the end...I think!
Hope you like it.
Lizy x
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...
Adorable card Lizy, the image is beautiful. xx Jan
ReplyDeleteSimply divine. Too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sandra