Evening all!
I'm so glad I have managed to get on here today to post the card I have made for a couple of challenges...mainly because I love it!
This image is a digi-stamp called Gamer-A-Saurus Red from Pixie Dust Studio. I have coloured him with Promarkers, cut him out with Nesties Labels 12 and mounted him onto some dark green corrugated card from my stash. the corners are yellow paper, coloured with my gold Promarker to make it match, mounted onto red card. The sentiment is from the free Polka Doodles set that came with this month's Papercraft Essentials. The card layout is a sketch from Cards For Men.
I am entering my card into the following challenges...
Pixie Dust Studio - Go Green
Cards For Men - Sketch
Charisma Cardz Challenges - To Die For
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - Monochrome (I hope this qualifies...)
The Crafty Pad - Use A Digi
Totally Gorjuss - Button It!
Simply Create - Just a little Monochromatic
Thanks for popping by...please leave a comment so I know you've been and I'll pop by your blog and say 'Hi!' :)
Mum and Dad loved their card Anniversary card by the way! :)
Lizy x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...
cute little dragon and great layout
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at LCI this week
Good Luck
Lisa x
Such a cute card Lizy, I love the image and the colours you've used. Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge at Cards for Men and DT call, good luck xxx
ReplyDeleteHe is cute, love those big eyes. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
ReplyDeletePinky
That's not real monochrome but, well, we'll say it's mostly green... Thanks for playing with us in LCI challenge!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the clean and simple feel and the cute digi too! Thanks for sharing it with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x
ReplyDeleteA lovely little card Lizy, the image is very sweet! Thanks for joining in with us at LCI this week. Good luck. Pami x
ReplyDeleteOh what a sweet image, love him and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Thanks for sharing it at SC, hope to see you soon.:) ~~hugs~darling Ho~~
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card, Lizzy. I love the darling image and the strong contrast of colors...just perfect.Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "Use a Digi" challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice mono card! Thanks for playing Simply Create this week!
ReplyDelete