Saturday 30 March 2013

Sketch Saturday #252 with Milk Coffee

Good morning!
It's time for another sketch at Sketch Saturday, so without any fuss, here is my card...


I have used Charlotte With Butterfly image from our sponsor and coloured her with Promarkers. The paper is some that Jen gave me this week...no idea what it is though!


I finished with Martha Stewart butterflies, embossed after punching, and a computer generated sentiment, punched out using Elegant Label punch from Stampin' Up.

So below is this week's sketch...

And our fab sponsor is...

Do come along and join us...we can't wait to see your creations!


2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lizy.really pretty image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super sweet, butterfly filled card, Lizy! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts