Saturday 8 December 2012

An anniversary and a wedding

Good evening!
How was your Saturday? I have had a busy one with work, dog walking and some crafting! And speaking of crafting, here is a card to show you...another one for an order...


I have created the sentiment on the computer and cut it out using Stampin' Up! Labels Collection Framelits. The 2 larger hearts are Sizzix and the smaller one is a punch. I added a lovely printed vellum I have in my stash to the larger heart....I thought it gave a softer finish and suited the occasion. The border is also Stampin' Up! and the embossing folder is Crafts Too, I think. I finished with some ribbon from my stash and some liquid pearls.

I also made a second card using the same sketch from Mojo Monday, also for an order. The sketch really works for the cards I needed!


For this one, I used an image of the Mormon Church in Chorley, as it is for a couple who worship there, although they are getting married in the States. everything else is pretty much the same as the first card. 

I am also entering the first card into the challenge at Dynamic Duos which this week is monochrome
Don't forget, if you would like to order any of the Stampin' Up! products I have used here, please call me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Ok... time for a glass of red, and some homemade Christmas cake and stilton! :)
Enjoy your Saturday evening!
liqu

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design Lizy - I like the use of the label framelit and that border. A glass of red, some stilton and a slice of Christmas cake sounds just the ticket! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the hearts. Thanks for joining us this week at the dynamic Duos challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch. Both of these design are perfectly balance with color and shape! Love them

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are just stunning creations hun!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. both so gorgeous lizy.stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great effect with the vellum on the heart! Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are really pretty, love the designs. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts