Sunday 9 December 2012

Another Mojo Wedding!

Hi!
Just a quick one this evening. You're probably fed up of seeing my cards with this sketch, but it just happened to be perfect for a few orders I had on, so here we go again! ;)


This time, I have used a Crafts Too embossing folder and some rings from Dunelm Mill. It's for a civil ceremony of two guys, so I wanted 'wedding' but not feminine....I'm hoping the grey takes the femininity away...

As I said, this is another for Mojo Monday, and also for the following challenges...

Night for now!


3 comments:

  1. wow, what a gorgeous card...luvin the all white!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I love the gray and white combination. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in at Here Come The Boys Anything Goes, Good Luck with your entry. Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts