Monday 31 December 2012

Welcome!!

*This is a sticky post...please scroll down for more posts*

Hello & welcome to my new blog!
As the name suggests, this blog is to showcase all things Stampin' Up! 

Between myself and the super talented Jen we will be posting new projects daily, holding blog candy competitions and generally enjoying Stampin' Up goodies!

Sooooo....to kick us off, I am offering £15 of free Stampin' Up! goodies (excluding £4.95 postage) to one of you, my lovely followers! 

Blog candy rules...
  1. Become a follower (and please stay...I get upset when people leave!)
  2. Post about my candy on your own blog
  3. Browse the catalogues via my links on the sidebar to choose your lovely freebies
  4. Pop back on 1st January to see if you are the lucky winner!
  5. Email me with 7 days to claim your prize!
Simples!

So I look forward to seeing you tomorrow with my first project post!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, just wanted to wish you good luck in your new venture, I hope 2013 is a great year for you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and thanks for a chance at some goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts