Sunday 23 December 2012

Sale-A-Bration - Sneek Peek #6!

Good afternoon!
I have another Sale-A-Bration card for you today, using some gorgeous, bright, non-Chrismassy colours!


Isn't it lovely? I love this combo of colours. They are inspired by some of the Sale-A-Bration papers that you may have seen in some of my other posts this last week.

Challenges

Supplies used:
Buttons - Sycamore Street
Baker's Twine - Whisper White
Card - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon - Rich Razzleberry stitched grossgrain
Stamp - Petite Pretties
Punch - Petite Curly Label
Stampin' Write Markers - Pool Party, Calypso Coral

If you would like to receive any of the fabulous Sale-A-Bration items for free, all you need to do is spend £45... for each £45 you spend you can choose one Sale-A-Bration item FREE! How cool is that??

If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! products for delivery right to your door, (and get your freebies) please don't hesitate to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

And don't forget to become a follower and you could win £15 Stampin' Up! vouchers to go towards that spend to qualify for your freebies!

Ok...back to work now...I'll be back tomorrow with my final sneak peek before Christmas! :)




2 comments:

  1. cute buttons, i never seem to remember to tie twine or string through them!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Would love for you to visit me too <3
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. Love the design with the buttons and ribbon. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts