Good morning all!
Well here is a second entry into Less Is More - Sketch challenge
I was looking for a charm for another card I was making (which I will put on here when I've finished it) when I realised how much Card Candi I have! So I decided this might be a great way to use some of it up! I haven't added a sentiment as yet because I wanted to get an Encore Gold ink pad before I do!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone......I'm off to work!
Lizy x
Sunday, 26 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
A fab card Lizy, note to self "I must remember to use my card candy" xx Jan
ReplyDeleteWhat a cunning idea - great use for card candy too as a pack lasts FOREVER!!!!
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Striking card Lizy, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteGood idea for the candy I have lots of them too...dunno why! lol
Can;t really tell if there is a panel under the flowers, forgive me if it;s my eyes
Thank you very much
Div aLIM mandi
Less is More
great use of card candy! x
ReplyDeleteSimple and perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Lizy, but looks even a little less than the sketch.
ReplyDeleteLove those colours.
Thank you so much!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Great card, love the red and black candi.
ReplyDeleteJox
What a great idea to use up some brads. Can't wait to see the card completed.
ReplyDeleteFabulous use of candy Lizy, love it!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Lovely card and a great idea.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx