Hey everyone!
Ok here is the FINAL entry for this week's LIM challenge! I promise! I think I'm making up for the fact that I won't be able to enter until late next week because I'm going to Cambridge for the weekend......though I might sneak a couple of items in the bag, just in case LOL!
This is a combination of tiny stamps I have, no idea where from though! I drew lines across the middle of the card up and across to find the centre, then stamped a stamp in each of the corners.......using the final 4 squares on the sketch I finished with a little gem to pull them all together!
Ok......see you all after my girly weekend! Can't wait to see what the challenge will be!
Lizy x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
SEVEN????? WTG you! All fab
ReplyDeleteHope you are ready for another challenge in the morning!
Happy Friday
Kathyk
Enjoy your weekend in Cambridge, our son was there for years doing a couple of degrees... we loved visiting him!
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty one Lizy.
Thanks so much for all your entries this week.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Wow....Seven different cards I've been by here to see...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy card is HERE