As promised, here is one of the cards I made yesterday......
Image - LOTV Playing Guitar
Promarkers - (shale, cocoa, caramel, berry, mustard, cool grey 5,3,1, powder blue, ivory, peach, soft peach, oatmeal, cocktail pink, warm grey 5)
Baker's Twine from Ribbon Girl
Background paper from Google search
Music note embellie - Handmade
Challenges I am entering this card into.....
I Love Promarkers - Sketch
LOTV - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - It's All About The Males
Ta for looking!
Lizy x
Sunday, 12 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
Oh this is fabulous .. love the DP with thst image - just perfect
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x
Hi Lizy, what a great card, the background paper goes so well with the image. Love the layout too. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x
ReplyDeleteA fab card, the image and dp are a perfect match! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
ReplyDeleteJulie W x
Hi Lizy. Totally fabulous! Love the image, love the papers but the music string & notations a touch of brilliance! Hope you are getting that I rather like this one!!! LOL. Even better that it is from another Northern Lass, LOL. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and I hope that you will play along with us next time too.
ReplyDeleteTine :)
Fabulous Lizy, the papers compliment the image perfectly, love it!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Thats just adorable, love the music script. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
ReplyDeletePinky
I love this card Lizy, that is a great LoTV image and how clever to use the music background paper. Fabulous creation ! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
ReplyDeletehugs
wynneth
x
this is such a cute card & image-thanks for playing along with craft your passion challenge
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness,I so love this card and what a fantastic image to play with! wouldn't mind that one myself! Thanks for joining LCI Challenge,Have a great week,Julie.x
ReplyDelete