Hello!
Here is my 4th DT card for Crafting For All Seasons, where our theme this week is Red, White & Blue. We had loads of fab entries into our Summer challenge last week, thank you to you all for making it very difficult to choose our top 3 again!
Yeah I know, there are lots of photos lol! It's because I am trying to show that the rocket is attached with an acetate strip so it sort of 'flies' on the card! We are sponsored, this fortnight, by 2 Cute Stamps and this little fella is called 'To The Moon'. 2 Cute Stamps have very kindly offered 2 rubber or 3 digi stamps to the winner!
I coloured my image with Promarkers and cut him out. I attached a strip of folded acetate to the back of the image using tape. I embossed the blue panel and added glitter and stars to highlight it (who says boys don't like glitter?!) I matted the coloured panels onto silver Mirri and added my little rocket man and the moon, which is a Google image. I finished by adding glossy accents to the window and the masks.
Hope you like it!
I am entering this into the following challenges......
Stamping Scrapping Central - Red, White and Blue
Cards For Men - Stars
Craft Your Passion - Use Red
2 Cute Rubber Stamps - Red, White and Blue
Can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! :)
TTFN!
Lizy x
Wednesday, 29 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
Lizy your card is dynamite looking. Love it and great job creating with the challenge from 2Cute Rubber Stamps. Dawn♥
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so creative! Love them both!
ReplyDeleteHugs Dawn
fantastic! Love how he pops right off the page!
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards Lizy, love the rocket flying though. Well done for starting your Christmas cards. Carol x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, adorable image and I love what you have done with it xx Jan
ReplyDeleteFab, fun card Lizy, love the layout!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Stunning! Thanks for joining 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. Hugs
ReplyDeleteNancie
Lizy, thanks for playing and your card is amazing!
ReplyDeleteGreat embossed BG and that image is fab- love how it flies! Thanks for playing at Cards for Men and good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Alison x
ohh. very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at SSCC
Hugs,
Vivi
How cute! Thanks for being a part of SSCC!
ReplyDeleteHow super cute! Thank you for sharing this with 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tanya R