Hellloooo LIMettes!
I trust everyone is well? Well I have had a very busy, and wonderful time with a lovely guy I met a couple of weeks ago in Cambridge, and he came to visit this weekend! So with his visit, and work, this is the first chance I've had to make my entry into the LIM challenge for the week, which is Monogram
Now I will admit, when I found out the challenge this week, I was a little daunted! I had absolutely no ideas! Until I went to visit a friend in Bury who regularly orders cards from me, and she asked me to make a wedding acceptance card, based around the invitation. Now, I haven't seen the invitation, but she did describe it to me, and this is how she described it, so I made it and just added the K & A cut with Sizzix Monogram and flooded them with Glossy Accents. I have no idea how close it is to the design she wanted, but we'll soon see! Oh the stars are silver Mirri by the way.
Hope you like it......not sure how many more Monogram cards I can come up with now......not the most open challenge ever lol! Mandi and Chrissie have really got me this week!
Oooh good news too.......I have been asked to be on another design team! I am honoured! :)
See you all later in the week (I hope!)
Lizy x
Sunday, 19 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
Great card and so beautifully done.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Well it seems that we are really challenging you this week Lizy... that can only be a good thing. This is great and I expect there'll be more to come... unless romance intervenes!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Pretty card.
ReplyDeleteMy Card
A super card, the silver miri looks fab. xx
ReplyDeleteSuper card Lizy
ReplyDeleteJust right for an acceptance, I say!
Glad you had a good weekend
Thank you very much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"
Lovley card, love the black and white
ReplyDeleteBeryl x
Smashing LIM card and loving the stars
ReplyDeleteHi lizy
ReplyDeleteGreat card....
Hugs
sylvie
xx
A great card. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Congrats on being chosen for a design team!
ReplyDeletePerfect CAS and monogram card!!
ReplyDeleteHola Lizy, very beautiful CAS card, very nice.
ReplyDeletei love your submariner card a very clever idea, fantastic job.
Have a nice week.A hug from Palma.
Lovely card!!
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely. I'm sure she'll love it. x
ReplyDeleteHi Lizy, pretty card and many congrats on your new DT position, well done, Gay xxx
ReplyDelete