Here is another one layer card I have made for the LIM challenge this week......
The stamps are from my Inkadinkado Flourishes/Arabesque set, stamped with black Memento and Peony Versacolour, and finished with 3 tiny pearls.
Now off to town then an evening of colouring in ahead of me I think! :)
Lizy x
Monday, 13 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Goooood morning LIMettes! Well I had a fab night out here in Sawston last night with Hels, and we're heading into Cambridge for shoppin...
Personally I would have liked all the squares to be the same dimensions Lizy, I find the smaller one with the bolder frame a little off-putting, although they are all beautiful images!
ReplyDeleteOthers may not agree... it's purely my thoughts!
Thanks for another submission.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Fab card, like the little pink butterfly!
ReplyDeleteCute, but I agree with Chrissie, having all the squares the same dimensions might have been more balanced.
ReplyDeleteMy Card
I have to agree about the squares to Lizy, sorry
ReplyDeleteAren't we picky!
Striking card though
Thank you
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"
I like this card, its very simple but effective x
ReplyDeletehugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Lizy, I've glanced at all your cards(so far:)!)...you are a master at clean and simple:)!! Your wedding cards and you beetle(bug) are simply lovely and the bug image with the frame...wonderful...you have done a great job...this is yet another very different, but great clean and simple card...way to go, Lizy:)!!
ReplyDeletethis is amazing!!!! I just LOVE it!!! Hugs Juls
ReplyDelete