Good evening everyone!
Well I am back from Weight Watchers, and I'm pleased to say, that even though I feel like I have done nothing but eat this week, I have managed to lose 1/2 pound! Yay! :)
Anyway, time to share today's creations with you all...I hope you've got time...there may be quite a few posts!
So this card was inpired by the Flutter By Wednesday's challenge and inspirational photo of blue sky and daisys.
This gorgeous paper is from a Kate Knight paperstack, free from a magazine last year. The butterflies are the very popular Tonic punch, and I sprayed them with spray mount, and brushed them with some blue shimmer eyeshadow! I coloured the tag in the same way and stamped the greeting in Versamark before brushing with eyshadow. I added the blue organza ribbon, a 'chocolate box' bow and gems. I finished by cutting the lettering out on my Craft Robo and glued it down with a Quickie Glue pen. I think this is a very 'summery' card...let's hope our summer skies are as blue this year!
I have also entered this card into the Paper Pretties Ribbon challenge.
Thanks for looking!
Lizy x
Wednesday, 9 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My most popular posts
-
Good morning on this (yet again) dull Saturday in August! At least we have the Less Is More challenge to get us up and raring to go eh LIMet...
-
Morning LIMettes! Well one of my fave challenges today...white on white! Now I am without a laptop as it died last night so I am trying th...
-
Yay it's Saturday! Which can mean only one thing...the new Less Is More challenge! Which this week is a sketch. However, I have woken ...
-
Happy LIM-day everyone! Yes it's Saturday morning and as I'm not working I've managed to get my first entry in early......unlik...
-
Hello everyone! What a beautiful day it is today! I'm currently sat in my newly tended back garden posting this...it's glorious! I ...
-
Good morning! Yay it's Saturday! That means it's time for the Less is More challenge for this week which is A Touch Of Red ! Here is...
-
Good morning LIMettes! I have to be quick this morning as it's Keiran's Birthday party today so lots to do! This week at Less Is Mor...
-
Good morning all! Well I am off to my friend Nikki's wedding today, and I need to nip into town as I forgot to get some earrings to matc...
-
*if you're looking for my Sketch Saturday post, please scroll down* Good morning! Not as bright and sunny as yesterday though...hope th...
-
Hello peeps! I had such a busy night at work last night that I didn't get chance to come on here afterwards...I was too shattered! Bu...

Pretty card, love that paper, and ribbon. Thanks for joining us at FBW
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Lizy! Love the soft blues and the pretty paper you chose for the background. Very pretty way to add ribbon too. :) Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteSo soft and delicate!! Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I love the placement of the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!
ReplyDelete